Labels

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week....I Can't Even Recall... - Sara

Yup, I don't have a clue what week we're on. I could go back and look it up but does it really matter?

Because either way it's weigh in time.

Here we go!


Am I surprised?

Nope!

Can you say Valentines week?

That's right, this week I enjoyed chocolate cupcakes, oreo truffles, chocolate candies, and even dinner out.

With all of that, I paced myself and am happy that I at least maintained (for the most part).

Next week I'll aim for the 170s.

Gotta spank them pounds!

1 comment:

Little Yancey Family said...

Great job! Cause what's the point in losing weight if we have to give up the special moments we love. Valentine's day is all about indulgence. Way to not gain. Since I've been sick I haven't weighed myself in over a week we'll see how that works out. Hmm.