Labels

Monday, February 14, 2011

I"M BACK!!!! - CHELSEY

I bet you're all thinking I gave up...I bet you all think I couldn't handle the competition. Pshaw. Well, stop your worrying, becasue I"m back in business.

And I have a confession. THese past two weeks..I haven't worked out at all *GASP*, I also haven"t dieted at all *GASP GASP* It's been a slightly stressful two weeks with a very upset toddler who was not happy to have surgery. And a slightly stressful two weeks wondering how we are going to pay for it all.

SO.... I'm not going to weigh in until next week. I honestly think if I weighed myself right now jsut to find out I gained weight,it would depress me and make me not want to try anymore. SO instead I"m starting fresh. No more snacking, no more cinnamon rolls, and no more eating out. ANd more exercise!

And also I"m finally including a little thing called "INSANITY"

I can already tell I"m not going to like it. I just started the fit test...which includes I think 10 excercises you go through and do as fast as you can for a minute and write down how many you did. I did the first 3, and I wanted to throw up. SO I"m taking a break. I will finish them all by tonight and let you know how many i could accomplish. The point is that every two weeks you take the test again and see how you have improved. Phew. If I am at 189 again by Sunday, I"m a freaking happy camper.

I have 24...think....weeks left until the big day. So if my calculations are correct, To get down to 160, I need to lose 1.25 lbs a week. Ok... Awesome. I can do this.

BUT, I NEED MORE SUPPORT!!! Everyone here is rooting for Sara, so unfair. Expecially since I don't want her to win. I love her... But I love winning too.

4 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Okay well Sara does have best friend priority, but go Chelsey! Sounds like you've been having a rough time! You're poor little one! :( So good luck with um "INSANITY" the name alone sounds intimidating. :) But you can do it!!!

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

It may seem like I've been rooting for Sara but I look forward to your posts just as much as hers. I can't even imagine the stress you've been under with a cranky toddler and I wish you all the best of luck. Especially with Insanity. It's the best!! I can't wait to hear about your success!!

Alexanders said...

I am rooting for you too! I look forward to your posts and hope that your little one gets feeling better. You are doing great!!

Avery said...

I'm totally rooting for you! Next time i see you we can work out together! (love you sara..rooting for both...ahem...) Good luck Chels! Clean slate!