Labels

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I did it! - CHelsey

This morning, I ordered a new scale. And not just ANY scale, the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology
Supposedly this scale is so accurate you can go eat 6 oz of water and it will add 6 oz to your weight. It measures in 0.2 instead of 0.5's. I just have to wait 7 - 10 days to get it. And hopefully i will no longer have a scale that gives me 5 different reads!!!

...and hopefully when i get the new scale i don"t find I weigh even more!!!! yikes!

Oh, and I realized something this week. I thought Sara was kicking my butt, but wait a minute!!! I realized this competition is based on BMI points.. I was so excited! Until I realized she lost 2 BMI, and I've lost 1.

SARAS :32.2
MINE :28.7

So.. yeah.. Either way she"s kicking my butt. DANGIT!

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Ooo sounds like a nice scale. I should really get one sometime. I use my wii fit and then add a pound which gets me to what the doc scale says. :)

Sara said...

Wow, that sounds super fancy! I hope it lives up to it's expectations. But I surely hope you don't go measuring yourself after every glass of water...that would be weird and slightly obsessive. :)