Labels

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Be Inspired!

Get Inspired!

One of my most favorite blogs to read is Making Things Happen.

I love it.

I can't thank the wonderful ladies on this site enough for their daily inspirational posts.

They inspire me to want to change, to be better, to be the best ME that I can be.

But they do even more than that.

They inspire me to
action.


And the advice I find there can be translated into so many different aspect of life.

Health. Family. Relationships. Work. Personal Wellness.

So go out, get inspired, and start working hard to make things happen!

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Well that seemed counterproductive since the post about cleaning up the internet clutter made me add them to my blog roll. :) Super useful for me actually. Thanks for the tip!

Sara said...

Uh, yeah, I spent almost 2 hours cleaning up my internet. Hehe! Funny how much time I wasted so I would have more time. :) But I wanted to follow through with their advice- it does make sense.