Labels

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Its officially time...

For me to get a new scale. Here is my weigh in this week (And mind you thi was my first week back to dieting and working out)

FIrst time on the scale - 189.. YES! Thats what I wanted.

But then of course i have to test fate and get on again.
192.5 What?
Then again
191 OK....
again...
187......REALLY???
again
191.5....again
190...


Huh. I didnt change anything. I stood in the same position, with the same stance. What the heck??
SO I'm going to go ahead and say my first is accurate??? And next weekend I"m going scale shopping. Mine is my dads old scale, which he threw out because he didnt think it was accurate...Maybe he was right.

Also, I took m,y calendar in my dining room and in Bright Red ink wrote every Sunday what weight I need to be to reach my goal in august. I need to be down 1 lb a week. Not so bad! THis week my goal on the calendar was 192.5, so Whichever weigh in is correct, it works!

Now to avoid the twinkies in my fridge...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Bwahaha! Yeah, definitely need a new one. Mine is pretty good, it's almost always the same except it goes down occasionally. Booyah! Excellent job this week! Way to make it happen!

Little Yancey Family said...

Umm yeah I know weight fluxes throughout the day but I'm pretty sure within seconds it should remain consistent. New scale time. Hey who knows maybe you've been 150 all along and your evil scale has just been tricking you. :)

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

Wow, that's really random craziness. I am excited to see what your weight will be when you have an accurate scale.