Labels

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Suggestion

So you want a good workout, eh?

Well, I have one word for you.

Zumba!

Oh my goodness, do I love Zumba. I had heard people raving about how fun it was so my friend, Jen, and I found a local class at Starlet Dance Studio. It was priced reasonably and not too far from where we live.

Last week we went for our first Zumba experience.

It. was. amazing.

Not only tons of fun if you like to dance (I seriously had a big ol' goofy grin on my face the whole time) but it is an excellent workout.

At one point I was tired and running out of breath and was thinking it may be close to over so I glanced at the clock. Nope! I had only been going 25 minutes and it was an hour long class!

I kid you not, by the end I was dripping with sweat.

I told myself it was not the gross kind, but the sexy, spritzed body, damp hair, healthy glow look.

Yeah...we'll go with that.

Anyway, if you have a local place that offers it I definitely suggest trying a Zumba class.

(I also hear the video games are rather enjoyable)

Plus, it's just fun to say.

Zumba! Zumba! Zuuuuuuummmmmbbbbbaaaaaa!!!!

1 comment:

Little Yancey Family said...

Hmm it is fun to say. I'm working up to buying it for my wii fit. Till then I'll continue playing with my moms. ZUmba zumBA zuMMMMMba. Oh so many fun ways to say it. :)