Labels

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sara's Weekly Weigh-in

Geez, the weeks just seem to fly by sometimes.

But last week I made a promise.

I told you that you could bet your sweet bippy on it.

That's some pretty serious stuff right there. :)

And how did I do?

I did freakin' awesome!!

If only I could imagine a lifestyle with no sweets, I would lose weight like crazy.

Too bad that's unrealistic. For me.

I've just got to set restrictions and stick to them.

But I don't like the word restrictions. It sounds....well....restricting.

I'm going to go with boundaries instead.

I need to set boundaries and then abide by them.

Ah, much better.

Boundaries, here I come!

Thanks to you, boundaries, this week I can rejoice in not losing any ground in the grand scheme of things.

P.S. Pay no heed to the big chunk of hair under the scale. Uber gross! I apologize. I'm in the just-had-a-baby hair loss stage. *sigh* It's everywhere.