Labels

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sara - 3 Month Update

I realized this morning that I haven't done my 3 month picture update yet.

Since my hubby was gone and I didn't want to wait, I set the camera on the table and snapped a few quick pics before my workout class.

Here I am 3 months ago.



And today, 20 lbs down!


My progression - front view

My progression - side view

I can't thank you all enough for your endless support! You help keep me going everyday!

I couldn't do it without you.

Seriously.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Umm WOW! You look fabulous! And pink is totally your color by the way!

Sam said...

Lookin' good Sara.....keep it up!

Unknown said...

You can totally see the results!! You're amazing Sara!

emiflute said...

YEAH! I can totally see thie difference! And don't you feel a whole lot better!? Way to go!