Labels

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sara's Weekly Weigh-In

Hey, why is it that the last thing on here was my last weekly weigh-in?

Where is Chelsey?

Has she given up?

Does that mean I win by default?

Furthermore, I just want to throw out there that I wanna see an updated picture from her.

And a scale pic too...just to make sure she's really achieving all she claims.

That's right, I said it.

I want proof, sister!

And most of all, I want you all to focus your attentions on Chelsey for a moment so that you don't see this...



Eeep!

Am I proud of this?

No.

Did I give 100% this week?

No.

Am I happy with letting this get away with me, even for a week?

No.

Will I do better this week?

You bet your sweet bippy!

As penitence for my complete and utter slackerness I have decided to give up sweets for the week.

I deserve it after all of the indulging I did.

And by the way, excessive indulging is not as fun as it seems like it would be. If you have stopped eating a lot of junk and try to go back to eating a lot of junk you feel quite sick.

Bleh!

So fooey on you sweets. Go away. I've got some serious ground to gain back!

2 comments:

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

What's a sweet bippy?

Sara said...

LOL! It's a phrase my mom used to say all the time - originally from Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In. Have you ever seen it? Highly entertaining!

But here's some insight for you on a bippy.


Dick: May the Good Fairy sprinkle stardust on your bippy.
Dan: Just a minute now. I've been meaning to ask you; what's a bippy?
Dick It's a baby bip.
Dan: Then what's a bip?
Dick: It's a big bippy.
Dan: Are you sure?
Dick: You bet your sweet bippy, I'm sure!