Labels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sara Weigh In

Hello all! I have been a tad bit of a slacker. But here's the thing, I've been weighing myself often and it's still the same. I hover now around the 170 point. I've gotten to 169. Then back to 170. Then up to 172. Then back to 170.

So I just figured that was kind of boring. A whole lot of me at the same weight, there's not really much to tell. And really, I'm okay with that.

Would I love to lose more?

Yes.

But is that sustainable?

Probably not.

Which is really, kind of the point, right?

So we'll see. I promise to let you know if I gain or lose any more. But for now I am at 170 and it seems likely that's where I'll stay.

1 comment:

Little Yancey Family said...

It's almost a bit of a relief when you find that sustainable weight. Which looks great on you by the way. :)