Labels

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chelsey - week ... something Weigh in, PLUS TIPS: Counting Calories

Hello all!

Since Sara has basically given up, (just teasing Sara) I guess its my turn to start posting every week, that is if anyone is even still following this.

My weigh in this week:

178.2

Yep. I dont remember my weigh in last week, but I think its like a pound or something. Not bad.

Thats 18 pounds lost! And only 13 more to go by August! It would be great to go back to my old 155, but if I make it to 165, I will be more than thrilled.

SO some tips, I know Counting Calories is a big fat pain in the butt, but you really dont have to do it forever. If you have never done it before, try it. Jsut for two weeks. I posted everything I ate and the calorie amount on the fridge every day so I could see where I was. It just makes you more aware of what foods are high in calorie and how much youa re actually eating a day. If I dont diet, I usually consume around 2500, thats way more than I should be. So now I ry to stick around1200 to 1400. But again, Im not counting anymore, but I am aware of around where Im at since I now know what things Im eating and what their calories are.

Okay, thats all for now. Next weeks goal is 176. But for right now, I fit into my old shirts!!! and that makes me happy. Not all of them, but some, its like a whole new wardrobe!

6 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Yay! Oh and I am still following.
When I had gestational diabetes I had to count every carb and it was NOT fun. But like you said, once you're aware it kind of becomes natural and now I can fully enjoy the guilt of a milkshake cause I know it's way more carbs and calories than anyone should have in a "beverage" :)

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

I am definitely still following this blog and I am thrilled that you are doing so well! Since you still have almost three months I know that you can make your goal! Keep up the good work.

Sara said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! I know, I'm so boring now. Glad you're picking up the slack :)

Alexanders said...

Hey Ladies! I'm still following...hope all is going well for you!! :)

Shirley said...

WAY TO GO! Hang in there...

Sage said...

No weigh-ins since April, no updates since May? Is this blog still going?? Hello out there~